OSL2000 Boot Manager - Basic Features
- Can boot up to 100 operating
- One click install. 100% automatic. Absolutely no configuration
- Lets you have completely independent
copies of Windows (all versions).
- Lets you have even multiple
copies of the same Windows (all versions).
- Can directly boot Windows (all versions) from logical partitions.
- Can directly boot Windows (all versions) from the second hard disk.
- Supports command-line mode, scripting, batch files, desktop
- Supports Windows (all versions), DOS, Linux,
Solaris, BSD, BeOS & most others.
- Supports booting from hard disks, floppies, CD-ROMs & others.
- Can directly boot other hard disk MBRs.
- Does not require a FAT or NTFS partition to install.
- Sports an elegant, customizable yet powerful interface.
- Uses the state-of-the-art and intelligent UltraIO® boot engine to
OSL2000 Boot Manager - Advanced
- Has Stealth mode to automatically boot different OSs without using
the boot menu.
- Has AutoBoot to automatically boot different OSs from the current OS
- Has AutoSense to automatically boot different OSs from different hard disks.
- Has AutoScan to automatically configure the boot menu during startup.
- Has SafeBoot for rock solid stability and integrity.
- Has AutoHide that lets you have completely independent copies of Windows.
- Has MenuLock
with password to safeguard your menu settings
- Has Self-Timer with
adjustable delay (0 to 99 secs).
- Lets you assign special boot modes for most operating systems.
- Lets you boot CD-ROMs using a unique compatibility boot mode.
- Lets you assign names to
- Lets you set a default boot partition with variable delay.
- Optionally blocks non-bootable entries
from being displayed.
- Lets you customize the menu entries.
- Has built-in quick reference help.
OSL2000 Boot Manager - Safety Features
All the critical modules are encrypted and CRC
protected for your safety.
The UltraIO® boot engine has safety built into it's
During installation, only the boot code in the MBR is
modified. The partition table and the partition entries are never
The boot loader is corruption resistant. Even if the integrity of the boot
loader gets disturbed,
your system will still boot like normal.
The built-in uninstaller gives you a clean rollback, if required.
OSL2000 Boot Manager - Installer Features
- One click install. 100% automatic.
- Boot manager can be installed in a few seconds.
- Does not require a FAT or NTFS or a separate partition.
- Can be installed from Windows (all versions) and DOS.
- Creates a complete uninstall disk.
- Supports command-line options, batch files and most script based
- Supports multiple disk I/O modes.
- Very safe. Never modifies partition values.
- Uninstaller gives you a perfect rollback.
- Can be uninstalled even without the uninstall
OSL2000 Boot Manager - Document Details
- The documents are in
- Document includes a multi OS installation guide and a knowledge