OSL2000 - An Advanced Multi
9.32 Platinum Edition (now
supports Windows 10).
Mode, AutoBoot Controls & Desktop Shortcuts" for
total system automation.
Winning Software (see below).
Takes one minute to download and
one click to install.
100% Automatic. It Just
can't get any better!
OSL2000 is an advanced multi boot manager. Using
OSL2000, you can easily install, boot and manage up to 100 independent
OSs in your system. A boot manager is a program that lets you have multiple
operating systems in your system. OSL2000 boot manager, in addition to being
a normal boot manager, has advanced features that let you seamlessly
install, boot and manage 100s of OSs like Windows (all versions), Linux,
It lets you have independent copies of Windows. It even
lets you have multiple copies of the same Windows. It lets you boot Windows
versions) from logical partitions, second hard disk, etc. It has
tons of advanced features and does not require any manual configuration.
In fact, it is so advanced that it does not even have a configuration
- Lets you have up to 100 independent operating systems.
- Lets you have completely independent copies of Windows.
- Lets you even have multiple copies of the same Windows.
- Lets you boot Windows (all versions) from logical partitions.
- Lets you boot Windows (all versions) from the second hard disk.
- Supports Windows (all versions), Linux, DOS and most others.
- Supports boot from hard disk, cd-rom, floppy, usb, zip & more.
- Supports command-line mode, batch files, desktop shortcuts, etc.
- BootMenu sports a elegant, customizable yet powerful interface.
- Has tons of advanced features like
Stealth, AutoBoot, AutoScan, AutoSense, SafeBoot, AutoHide, MenuLock
with password, Self
Timer & more....
- There are no feature limits. All features are available to
- Absolutely no configuration
required! Simply 100% automatic.
- One click install. 100% automatic
(takes only a few seconds).
- Does not require a FAT or NTFS partition to install.
- Uses the state-of-the-art UltraIO® boot engine to
- Can be installed from Windows (all versions) and DOS.
- Uninstaller gives you a clean uninstall, if required.
- Has excellent HTML based documentation.
(Click here for the complete
list of features)
Who should use OSL2000 Boot Manager?
If you want to run more than one OS in your system, then
you need OSL2000. It is usually used by system administrators, developers, testers,
business people, parents, teachers, students, etc. In fact, OSL2000 boot
manager is so versatile, it can be used by almost everybody.